[57north-announce] Open Tuesday: Sept 12th '17

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Sep 12 11:36:25 BST 2017

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodmorning

It's Tuesday, and we all know what that means!

Anyone who wants to can come and visit the space to have a look round,
meet folks, chat and/or poke at projects.

The space should be open from about 19:00 (often earlier).

If you've got plans let us know what they are on -discuss.

I'll probably be in earlier than normal, eating junk food and jabbering
on about today's exciting Apple event whilst writing python on my beaten
up 12+ year old tablet thing.

Hx

--
  Hibby