[57north-ctte] [57north-announce] UPDATE: Directors meeting

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Nov 22 15:44:51 GMT 2016

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016, at 18:41, Edward Watson wrote:

> Dear all

> Due to a delay in the processing of the accounts, the 57North
> directors meeting has been postponed until Tues 22nd Nov (next week),
> again scheduled from 7.00pm.

I told some (all?) of you this already but just for completeness: I
won't be there this evening. If you're short of making quorum I
could probably get on a call (since that is allowed now), but I
won't be paying attention to emails so either call or send me a text
if I'm needed.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Apparently, three out of four people make up 75% of the population.