[57north-ctte] [Aberdeen Science Centre Visit]

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Fri Feb 1 10:59:56 GMT 2019

Hey there - I should be able to make time that week.

I work out in Westhill, so mid/late afternooon would be good  - 3/4 pm.
Alternatively, if you wanted you could come to the hacklab on a Tuesday night, which is typically our social night, and engage with the various regular faces that show up!

Cheers,
DH

--
  Hibby