[57north-discuss] Cryptonoise: Thursday 17th January 2018

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 14 10:37:54 GMT 2019

Hi all,

The first Cryptonoise event this year will be Thursday *17th* January.

Come along to 57North Hacklab at 19:00 to talk security, digital rights
and life in the age of cyber. Our topic this month will be "threat
modelling".

Threat modeling is a process by which potential threats can be
identified, enumerated, and prioritized – all from a hypothetical
attacker’s point of view. The purpose of threat modeling is to provide
defenders with a systematic analysis of the probable attacker’s profile,
the most likely attack vectors, and the assets most desired by an attacker.

This event is listed at Open Tech Calendar:

https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/7900-cryptonoise-aberdeen-threat-modelling

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Iain.