[57north-discuss] [57north-announce] Tuesday 7pm visit to Unit at Kettock Lodge, Bridge of Don - a potential new location for the space.

Mike O'Hagan bmikeohagan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:17:04 BST 2019

A full address would be helpfull - especially a post code to look up on Google (or other) Maps.

Won't know if I can come until near the time.

Mike

On 16 Sep 2019 2:50 pm, Edward Watson <mail at edwardwatson.co.uk> wrote:

Dear all

We are arranging for a group visit to the Unit at Kettock Lodge,
Bridge of Don - a potential new location for the space [1]. The
building rep can be available to open from 7pm Tues and given our
schedule, we will aim for this date and time. We'll assemble at the
front entrance. Could I ask that anyone who wants to see the location
but cannot make Tuesday 7pm to please get in touch ASAP. I can take
some video and post it on the wiki, but the virtual tour is probably a
better option [2].

Also if transport is an issue, please contact the discuss maillist to
see if lifts are available.

Cheers,
Nordin.

[1] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/Possible_Future_Space#Units_G.26H.2C_Kettock_Lodge.2C_Bridge_of_Don
[2] https://aberdeeninnovationpark.com/virtual-tour/
57North Hacklab Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland (No. SC470230).
57North and 57North Hacklab are trading names of 57North Hacklab Ltd.
57north-announce at lists.57north.co
http://lists.57north.co/listinfo/57north-announce