[57north-announce] 57North Newsletter - August 2014

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Wed Aug 13 15:32:52 UTC 2014

Hi,

Please find attached the newsletter of 57North Hacklab, Aberdeen's
hackerspace, for July 2014. If you have any stories you'd like to see in the
next newsletter, please send an email to irl at fsfe.org with the details.

Please feel free to distribute this newsletter as you see fit.

Iain.

--
e: irl at fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl at jabber.fsfe.org     t: +447875886930