[57north-announce] Thursday night is Video Night!

Hibberd, Dave d at vehibberd.com
Thu Jan 7 09:54:36 GMT 2016

Good Thursday Hackers!

It has come to my attention lately that while I've been busy curling on
Thursdays, y'all have stopped watching stimulating documentaries.

Let's get back on track tonight! Meet me in the space at 8pm for an 830
start.

I plan to start watching selected highlights of the 32C3 - probably the
highly rated "20 Oscillators in 20 minutes" and "3D printing on the
Moon".

I'll also be looking at installing a hard drive in the space with all
the talk videos on it, and I'll have all 66GB of them available for you
to copy.

Please come and join me - ping a message to the list to tell us you're
coming in. If no one bothers to reply, I probably won't bother to leave
my flat!

Hx