[57north-announce] We are running out of money

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jan 12 20:34:57 GMT 2016

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015, at 18:36, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> Over the last 4 months we've averaged £54.26 less coming in than going
> out.

Good news: for November and December of last year, we averaged income
around £10 more than the minimum needed to continue existing.

Looking a little more closely the news isn't actually as rosy though: a
member was catching up for a few months in that income. Looking at the
share of that income that was actually for those months and we can
expect to be recurring, we actually average a little over £15/month
below the minimum we need.

We are definitely doing better than we were the last time I raised the
possibility of the financial sky falling on us. Many thanks to everyone
who's  been putting some more money into the pot.

On the (adjusted) trend of Nov & Dec our current buffer of cash on hand
would last around a year. If we can keep this up we are no longer in
imminent danger of going bust. I'd be a lot happier if we could
definitely get the trend the other way round though...

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.