[57north-announce] Tuesday Open Day 7:00

Doc Ocassi dococassi at boukom.com
Tue Jan 19 11:03:45 GMT 2016

Hello Everyone.

Tuesday is our open day so everyone who can come down to the space and
have a hacky old time.

An Alternative Script:

*The Boo*: - What has pissed you off this week?

The death through cancer of two very nice and well respected famous
people, didn't know them, but did like them.

*The Huzzah*: - What has happened to reaffirmed your hope in humanity?

I will be doing a talk as path of the APEG group in the University on
Economics/capitalism and technology in march, I have no iead what I am
doing, it is all very exiting.

*The Applause*: - Empathise with each others and show some support.

I love you all, seriously, I do.

Doc.

--
Doc Ocassi
Email: dococassi at boukom.com
GPG Fingerprint: 4A71 BB35 A6D1 6F85 9DF8  4CD2 E58E 4715 6153 AAA8

 - Clarke's 3rd Law.