[57north-announce] 2017-03-16 Directors Meeting.

Doc Ocassi dococassi at boukom.com
Wed Mar 22 10:46:30 GMT 2017

Morning All

Another delayed directors meeting minutes.

I have attached the minutes.

We'd appreciate it if you would have a look at the below and pass comment on what we discussed.

It's really important to remember the space belongs to all of us, and that the management and processes involved are open to debate, discussion and scrutiny. If you disagree with anything that the directors decide, send us a message telling us what you think and why it's better. You can message me privately, and you can message all the directors privately at:

57north-ctte-private at lists.57north.co

You can also message publically in reply here or on

57north-ctte at lists.57north.co

Doc