[57north-announce] 2018-02-06

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Feb 6 09:18:40 GMT 2018

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning hackers!

It's a chilly, snowy Tuesaday out here in the 'shire, and there were little bits visible in the city too! What a perfect day to stay indoors and play with computers.

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I shall be in for about 630/7ish. I've got cables to donate to the space's cable wall, and I shall be continuning work on building an AARCH64 Debian for a Raspberry Pi, because boo hiss 32bit (for some arbitrary reason).

Hx

[1] https://57north.org.uk/
[2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC

--