[57north-announce] 2018-02-10 - Hackerday Returns!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Fri Feb 9 14:27:03 GMT 2018

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Afternoon friends!

I shall be in the hackerspace tomorrow afternoon (1:30/2pm onwards), prodding and poking at things and stuff, trying to make the world a better place. And drinking club mate.
All the mate.

There'll be radios, bleeps, bloops and swearing. Also music, plenty music. Plus mate.

Afterwards, I'm thinking about going to a nearby bar and drinking some pints of beer, if anyone is feeling social and wishes to accompany me!

--
  Hibby
  d at vehibberd.com