[57north-announce] 2018-02-20 Open Tuesday

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Feb 20 10:05:33 GMT 2018

Fit like eh day?!

Hoots Mon! It's a braw, bricht day out here in the shire, I'm sure it's fine fur eh toonsers tae.

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I shall be in for about 7ish. I've got stuff to do, probably. I have projects aplenty at the moment for some reason.

Hx

[1] https://57north.org.uk/
[2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC

--