[57north-announce] 2018-02-27 Siberian Open Tuesday

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Feb 27 10:22:54 GMT 2018

It's a chilly one, as the Beast from the East underwhelms us all with it's mediocre snowfall and annoying flight cancellations.

Might as well come in and warm up around the electric heaters in 57N. There'll be club matè, great chatè and the usual free software advocacè. [I know, that was bad].

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I shall be in for about 7ish. I've got debian stuff to do, probably.

Hx

[1] https://57north.org.uk/
[2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC

--