[57north-announce] It's Tuesday

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jan 2 12:23:31 GMT 2018

It is the first Tuesday of the new year, so it will be 57N's first
open evening of 2018 this evening. I have double checked with my
computer that this is actually Tuesday as the days have gotten a bit
muddled lately...

If you have recovered sufficiently from hogmanay and/or your new year
resolutions include making stuff (or talking about making stuff is
maybe more appropriate for Tuesday evenings) you should come along.

I should be in from around 19:00. I have a few neopixel panels to
solder leads onto then I might look at writing code to drive them.

Anybody else going to be around? Or have other interesting plans? Let
us know over on -discuss.

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    argh.technology

Stress is when you wake up screaming and then realize you haven't
fallen asleep yet.