[57north-announce] Open Tuesday 2018-01-09

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jan 9 10:42:54 GMT 2018

It is Tuesday my dudes!

More specifically, it is Open Tuesday at 57North! All are welcome to come along this
evening after about 7pm.

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone
who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]! We get up to a
range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to
social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming
sugary treats.
We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
If you're unsure, ask in IRC[2]!

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I shall be in for about 630/7ish faffing around with OpenBSD, Raspberry pi and more.

Relatedly: Can someone bring me a USB SD card reader/writer? Danke!

Hx

[1] https://57north.org.uk/
[2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC

--