[57north-announce] 2018-07-17 - Open Tuesday!

Hibby d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jul 17 10:05:36 BST 2018

Howdy!

For those of you not in the know, Tuesday evenings are open to anyone who wishes to come to 57North, Aberdeen's Hackerspace[1]!

We get up to a range of activities on Tuesday nights, including but not limited to social contact, programming, manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats. We usually begin at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.
We're settling in to our new location, downstairs from Engage Gaming. Access is through our door just beside the Forum on Skene Terrace! If you're unsure about anything, ask in IRC[2].

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're planning to do!

I also posted this on reddit[3] as I figured we should probably abuse that!  Feel free to Cross post to other related communities (I've already covered r/aberdeen yesterday) and if it takes your fancy, even post stuff!

[1] https://57north.org.uk/
[2] https://wiki.57north.org.uk/index.php/IRC
[3] https://www.reddit.com/r/57north/comments/8z9qnc/57north_open_tuesday_tuesday_july_17th/

--