[57north-announce] Hacker Breakfast: Sunday 12th August 1100-1400

Tom Jones tj at enoti.me
Wed Jul 25 10:54:39 BST 2018

Hello Hackers,

On my many and far ranging travels this summer I have come across great
insights and discoveries. Now, the most important of these is the all
inclusive power of pancakes.

To share the word of the Pastor[1] I invite you, my friends and
neighbours to join me for brunch at 57North Hacklab. Where in exchange
for conversation on security news, matters and awesome hacks I will
serve you pancakes.

If you plan to join please get in touch so I can scale pancake
production accordingly. Any raised dietary concerns can be addressed,
just tell me what they are.

- [tj]

[1]:	https://www.alchemistowl.org/pocorgtfo/