[57north-announce] Open Tuesday

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue Aug 27 14:47:25 BST 2019

Hi all

Today is again our open day, where we open our doors to all and
sundry. If you are a regular and can make it, you know the drill. If
new, feel free come down and meet the drill. It's variable speed, has
a drop-mechanism and has a protective shield - you'll love it.

We will open the space at about 7 till late at
https://57north.org.uk/contact. You can bring a project, a question,
or just half of a good conversation and we will endeavour to help you
along.

I'll be down planning my upcoming 2-week camping trip to the Outer
Hebrides, possibly making a fitted mosquito net for my van's rear
hatch and solving battery issues.

Feel free to share what you'll be doing!

Cheers,
Nordin.