[57north-announce] Open Tuesday, December 3!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Dec 3 13:09:35 GMT 2019

Hi frendos,

(shamlessly a copy of a tj copy of a hibby email)

Tuesday again, so we will have our weekly open night, We have moved to
a new location at Kettock Lodge. The address for the new space is:

Suite H
Kettock Lodge
Innovation Park
Campus Two
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen AB22 8GU

There's plenty parking!

But if you don't have transport get in touch either here or IRC and
someone may be able to help you out[1].

If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on Tuesday
nights, including but not limited to social contact, programming,
manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats. We usually begin
at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I'll be in, working and screaming at computers.

Do remember that https://northernrst.com is happening THIS WEEK and we'd love it if you all came to play.

--
  Hibby
  MM3ZRZ