[57north-announce] Open Tuesday, December 17 edition!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Dec 17 11:28:13 GMT 2019

Hi nerds,
Time is running out, christmas is very nearly upon us. Have you panic bought some useless tat?

(shamlessly a hibby copy of a tj copy of a hibby copy of a tj copy of a hibby email)

Tuesday again, so we will have our weekly open night, We have moved to
a new location at Kettock Lodge. The address for the new space is:

Suite H
Kettock Lodge
Innovation Park
Campus Two
Bridge of Don
Aberdeen AB22 8GU

There's plenty parking!

But if you don't have transport get in touch either here or IRC and
someone may be able to help you out[1].

If you've not heard of us, we get up to a range of activities on Tuesday
nights, including but not limited to social contact, programming,
manufacturing weird things and consuming sugary treats. We usually begin
at about 7, but sometimes someone will be in earlier.

If you're new, I'd suggest you bring a laptop, and perhaps a project you
want to work on.

If you're coming in, feel free to reply and tell us all what you're
planning to do!

I'll maybe be in for a while, then I must go and do a curling.

--
  Hibby
  MM3ZRZ