[57north-announce] Tuesday Hangout, Winter has come edition

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Apr 6 15:26:40 BST 2021

The week's weather started off excitingly! How's it been with you? Cold and snowy isn't my idea of a good time in April.

Let's do Workadventure[1] again!

Come join us here at or after 8pm:
https://wa.tabascoeye.de/_/global/raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottishConsulate/scotconmap/master/main.json

If you can't join workadventure for whatever reason, ask in irc and I'll give you the direct link to the Jitsi :)

I'll be fiddling on some projects, probably, but maybe I'll be distracted by anything, ever - do you have any plans while we hang out tonght?

If you want to hack on the map, fork it [2], download Tiled[3] from your nearest repo and shoot me a PR or ask to join the organisation!

[1] https://workadventu.re/
[2] https://github.com/scottishconsulate/scotconmap/
[3] https://www.mapeditor.org/

Hx