[57north-announce] Open Tuesday 06 July 2021!

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 15:20:33 BST 2021

Hi All,

It's open Tuesday at 57North Hacklab! Aberdeen City remains at
protection level 1, which means we can invite people to our open
Tuesday events.

We will start around 7pm and remain at our location in Unit H, Kettock
Lodge, Campus Two, Innovation Park, AB22 8GU.

I'll be down fitting my 20A DC-to-DC leisure battery charger to a
mounting panel, fitting said plate into the rear of my van; then
hopefully testing the in-car charging setup.

See you there. Given I'll be popping out to the van a lot, I will
likely not be online via WorkAdventure[1]. Hopefully others will tho.

Cheers,
Nordin.

[1] https://wa.tabascoeye.de/_/global/raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottishConsulate/scotconmap/master/main.json

<important COVID related info>
We are participating in the Scottish Government's contact tracing
programme. You will find purple posters at the entrance to the space and
around the space that contain QR codes. Please scan the QR code and
provide your contact details. If you are unable to scan a QR code, there
is a link to type into your browser. If you cannot use the link, ask
someone else to check in for you and provide them with your email
address and phone number.

Please note that contact tracing is a requirement of participating in an
Open Tuesday in person, and is not negotiable. If you do not provide
tracing details you will be asked to leave.

As we emerge from this global disaster, some will understandably be
cautious about being outside. Please respect people's boundaries by
maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask as you move around the
space. If you are sat down, you can take off your mask to have easier
access to your face if needed for eating or drinking. Use common sense
and remember this is a shared space.

If you are in early, open windows to get air flowing through the
space. It could be a good idea to bring a jumper or something as the
space could be a little cooler than you might expect because of this.
</important COVID related info>