[57north-announce] 57North Open night - 13th July!

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jul 13 11:49:16 BST 2021

Hi All,

Gosh, I can't believe we're half way through July already! How has
your month gone? Mine has been stressful!

It's open Tuesday at 57North Hacklab! Aberdeen City remains at
protection level 1, which means we can invite people to our open
Tuesday events.

We will start around 7pm and remain at our location in Unit H, Kettock
Lodge, Campus Two, Innovation Park, AB22 8GU.

I'll be continuing to make music happen in the space, mpd is up and
running, just snapcast to do left I think.
I'll also be looking at the 3d printer I incapacitated at the weekend
and trying to return it to 3d printing capacity.

See you there. I will likely not be online via WorkAdventure[1].
Hopefully others will though!

As cases are on the rise, can I just draw your attention to the covid
blurb below - it wouldn't do anyone any favours to start getting
careless now!

Much Love,
Hxx

[1] https://wa.tabascoeye.de/_/global/raw.githubusercontent.com/ScottishConsulate/scotconmap/master/main.json

<important COVID related info>
We are participating in the Scottish Government's contact tracing
programme. You will find purple posters at the entrance to the space and
around the space that contain QR codes. Please scan the QR code and
provide your contact details. If you are unable to scan a QR code, there
is a link to type into your browser. If you cannot use the link, ask
someone else to check in for you and provide them with your email
address and phone number.

Please note that contact tracing is a requirement of participating in an
Open Tuesday in person, and is not negotiable. If you do not provide
tracing details you will be asked to leave.

As we emerge from this global disaster, some will understandably be
cautious about being outside. Please respect people's boundaries by
maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask as you move around the
space. If you are sat down, you can take off your mask to have easier
access to your face if needed for eating or drinking. Use common sense
and remember this is a shared space.

--
  Hibby
  MM0RFN