[57north-ctte] Candidates for dismemberment

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Wed Aug 27 22:33:50 UTC 2014

I've added a page to hackhub listing members who haven't paid  this
month or either of the previous two months - I don't think this actually
meets the rules for dismemberment under clause 22, but would if they
don't pay by the end of this month and someone sends them a reminder.

http://hackerdeen.org/hub/admin/behind

I think that should only be visible to admins - if anyone thinks they
should be able to see it but can't (or worse: can see it but think they
shouldn't be allowed) let me know and I'll take a look at why.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.