[57north-ctte] Draft email re dismemberment

Ed Watson mail at edwilldesign.com
Thu Aug 28 21:45:22 UTC 2014

Hey all

So we have missed the 21day cut-off for dismemberment for the september egm. Our appoach is now to keep this upcoming egm for editing articles, and host a second dismemberment egm approx 1 month later. Yes, I know. Will send tomorrow (maybe with the survey, otherwise soon after)

Dear [name]

We hope this email finds you well.

Our records indicate that your last 57north membership payment was more than 3 months ago. As per article 30 of the 57north articles of association, a resolution for dismemberment of nonpaying members will be proposed at an upcoming dismemberment EGM, scheduled for Oct 11th (note, this should not be confused with an EGM scheduled September 13th). As per article 30.2, each member due to be dismembered will be entitled to be heard at the dismemberment EGM.

We sincerely hope you will consider resuming paid membership, but should you wish to withdraw membership please email the directors at 57north-ctte-private at 57north.co (non-public) stating your intent to withdraw.

Regardless of your membership status or intent, we invite you to take our membership survey soon to be emailled to all via our announce list. We would very much like learn of any feedback you have to offer.

Kind regards,

Ed Watson
Director and Treasurer,
57north.co