[57north-ctte] Draft email re dismemberment

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Aug 28 22:34:58 UTC 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014, at 11:12 PM, Robert McWilliam wrote:

Dismemberment of people who haven't paid recently is a lot
easier than for other reasons. I think it is clause 22 (sorry,
don't have the articles on my phone to check) that pretty much
says if you're 3 months behind and have had a reminder the
board can terminate membership, so we don't actually need a
general meeting for it.

I've now moved to my laptop and can confirm that it was clause
22 I was thinking of:

"If the membership subscription payable by any member remains
outstanding more than 2 months after the date on which it fell
due - and providing he/she has been given at least one reminder
(either in writing or by e- mail) - the board may, by
resolution to that effect, expel him/her from membership. "

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my
opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.