[57north-ctte] Updating 57north member lists

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 12:17:10 UTC 2014

Dear 57north member

We hope this email finds you well.

Maintaining accurate member lists are an essential part of any successful
hackerspace. Our records indicate that your last 57north membership payment
was more than 2 months ago. This is a courtesy email to inform you that, as
per article 22 of the 57north Articles of Association, a resolution for
dismemberment of nonpaying members will be proposed at an upcoming
directors meeting.

We sincerely hope you will consider resuming paid membership, but should
you wish to withdraw membership in advance of automatic dismemberment,
please email the directors at 57north-ctte-private at 57north.co (non-public)
stating your intent to withdraw. If you believe you are receiving this
notice in error, please contact me directly.

Regardless of your membership status or intent, we invite you to take our
membership survey soon to be emailed out. We would very much like learn of
any feedback you have to offer.

Kind regards,

Ed Watson
Director and Treasurer,