[57north-ctte] Reports from Database

Tom Jones jones at sdf.org
Fri Jul 11 11:38:20 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

Could you generate some membership reports from the database for me.

I need a list of Hackerdeen members that haven't been in since the formation of
the company. And members that are no longer in good standing. I think the
following two sets of criteria match what I am trying to find.

Members that paid before March 2014, but not since.
Members that did not pay May and June 2014 and are yet to pay July 2014.

I have cc'd the committee list so the board(and interested parties) can follow
what I am looking at. Please don't send these two reports to any public list.

--
Tom             | I don't see how we are going to build the dystopian megapoli
@adventureloop  | we were promised in 80s and early 90s cyberpunk fiction if

:wq