[57north-ctte] Reports from Database

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Jul 11 14:31:01 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014, at 01:01 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Reminders of things that people probably already knew:
>
>  * This list is a public list so that includes this list.
>  * Rob is subscribed to this list.

Damn it, now you've scuppered my plan to lurk silently on this list and
take note of all the things directors do wrong for ammunition when I
stage my coup d'etat.

I'll look at getting the reports done this evening.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.