[57north-ctte] Board Meeting - 13th July 2014

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Sun Jul 13 19:10:40 UTC 2014

Ed,

Please find attached the minutes for the board meeting held on the 13th of
July 2014 chaired by yourself.

These are GPG signed by myself, and I submit these minutes as an accurate
account of the meeting.

Please read through these minutes and if you approve, forward the attached
minutes GPG signed to the 57north-ctte mailing list.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl at fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me