[57north-ctte] Board Meeting - 13th July 2014

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun Jul 13 23:54:53 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014, at 08:10 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Please find attached the minutes for the board meeting held on the 13th
> of
> July 2014 chaired by yourself.

>From the minutes:
>NOTE - This meeting was called by Edward Watson without the 7 days
>notice period required by article 80 as we have started to collect
>standing order payments and require a means to verify them and therefore
>it was felt that there was enough urgency to forego this notice period.

You have got to be kidding me!?

We put up the bank details for the standing orders a month ago, after
quite a lot of discussion about how to handle them (we've been
discussing standing orders since at least the company formation), but
there is now such a sudden urgency for how to handle them that you had
to have a board meeting with zero notice? When there is already one
scheduled for less than a week from now?

I'm really questioning if I want to continue to be involved with the
space if it's going to be run like this.

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.