[57north-ctte] Board Meeting - 13th July 2014

Noodle noodlemonkeh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:45:39 UTC 2014

First of all, I thought it had already been agreed that as treasurer Ed
should get access to the online banking. I don't see how a board meeting
was required. The articles state that Directors should act in the interest
of the Hacklab and are responsible for it's finances. I would argue that
this more than allows us to apply for online banking.

I also have the view that as the person to collect membership from members
I should have been included in the application for online banking. By not
involving myself in this application I feel that the directors present have
shown a lack of forethought.

I hope that this will be discussed further.