[57north-ctte] Adding standing order instructions to hackhub

Carl Anderson noodlemonkeh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:08:31 UTC 2014

On 11/06/14 23:52, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 04:41:45PM +0100, Robert McWilliam wrote:
>> If you think that look OK I can add links to it and let folk start using
>> it.
>
> Why "on/around" for the payment date?

Banks have bank holidays & weekends so might not always process the
payment on the first on the month. This allows a few days leeway on the
payment.

If you would like to setup a banking system that would be universally
accepted and not have these drawbacks then I would be all for it (also
at no real charge and available to all members, blah, blah)

But for the meantime I think we will have to settle for the 'on/around'
wording. Which seeing as we will only check the balance twice a month is
probably sufficient for our requirements :P

Cheers