[57north-ctte] Bank Stuff

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 17 10:00:50 UTC 2014

On 17/03/14 09:51, Tom Jones wrote:
> Appointment has been made for Thursday 20th March 1500 at the Queen St branch.
> I can pick people up if they need.
> We need to have our companies house details (that I have).

Nope.

At the hospital 1430 to 1530.

The hospital appointment cannot be moved as the next appointment they
have is in January.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]