[57north-ctte] Make Aberdeen

Tony Shannon tony.nottingham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:09:16 UTC 2014

If Make agree, we could have a 57North "word of the week" which could be a
simple solution, with the added bonus people can pretend they're in a 60's
Bond film..

Current members have an email once per week, cc'd to Make Aberdeen, with a
random word - e.g. "Albatross".

Members wanting to attend Make Aberdeen have to show any form of ID (e.g.
bank card, drivers licence etc.) so Make know who they are in case they
break something / act like a dick etc. and provide the "word of the week"
to use the facilities.

This means expired 57N members can use Make for a max of 1 week after
they've expired, assuming we keep our members email list current.

Thoughts?