[57north-ctte] Make Aberdeen

Iain R. Learmonth irl at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 20 10:56:48 UTC 2014

On 20/03/14 10:09, Tony Shannon wrote:
> If Make agree, we could have a 57North "word of the week" which could be a
> simple solution, with the added bonus people can pretend they're in a 60's
> Bond film..
>
> Current members have an email once per week, cc'd to Make Aberdeen, with a
> random word - e.g. "Albatross".

This idea is not insane. +1

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/
mailto:irl at fsfe.org
xmpp:irl at jabber.fsfe.org
tel:+447875886930

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]