[57north-ctte] Bank Stuff

Tony Shannon tony.nottingham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:40:23 UTC 2014

login for company management - looking into whether changing via here is
possible / costs, or if better to go via companies house.

>From what I've read, submitting via post = slow but free, electronically
costs, more for same day.

Please find confirmation of your account details below:

*Username:* tony.nottingham at gmail.com

*Password:* EywRcAXPC8

*Login page*: https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/login/

If you have any problems using our website, please contact us on 0141 354
1700 or email us at support at rapidformations.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Rapid Formations

>>> 57north-ctte at lists.57north.co