[57north-ctte] Bank Stuff

Tony Shannon tony.nottingham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:43:43 UTC 2014

incorporation company website
https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/after-incorporation/

"Can I make changes to my company after formation?

You can make changes to your company at any time after incorporation. Any
changes must be reported to Companies House and they can be carried out by
using our online admin
portal<https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/online-admin-portal/> or
via WebFiling on the Companies House website.

How much will it cost to change company details?

Changes can be made free of charge by using our online admin portal. Most
changes do not incur a filing fee from Companies House, with the exception
of company name changes."

Can I have all details to change please & I'll update today.

Tony