[57north-ctte] Receipt book

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Mon May 19 19:22:31 UTC 2014

Hey Folks

We passed our first board resolution on Friday (at precisely 1916!) to
put our membership procedure into general use.  I have added it up to
https://57north.co/wiki/Membership_Application_Procedure for viewing
before I add it to github. I will also make sure that my receipt book
is left in the space. We can issue hand written receipts in the
meantime.

I wonder if we should have a space lockup with some kind of combo lock
for this and any other board stuff -  anyone have any kit that will
foot the bill?

I have already asked Carl for a type up of the official minutes for me
to sign. We may want to put a reference to the PDF'ed member procedure
in them, so can you all check it pls.

Cheers,
Ed