[57north-ctte] Electricity readings + rent payments

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Sun Nov 30 10:43:39 UTC 2014

Sheena has got a bill in for electricity and to work out how much of it
we're responsible for we could do with a current meter reading. Could
someone get that the next time they're in? I'll be in on Thursday if no
one gets to this before then.

Ed, could you please give instructions for which meter(s) we want
readings from?

Second request is that we move to paying the rent on the 1st of the
month rather than the second. Would that be possible?

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.