[57north-ctte] Electricity readings + rent payments

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 12:41:49 UTC 2014

Sure, and thanks for following up.

We are the middle meter just outside and above doorbot's space door, as far
as we have been able to figure. I'll do this on Tue unless someone beats me
to it. Re elec, we have never actually split the service charge (16p a day
I think) so perhaps this should be split between floor tenants?

We now have online banking so adjusting the SO date should be a snap.

Cheers,
Ed