[57north-ctte] Dismemberment

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Sep 18 13:13:30 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014, at 04:33 PM, Edward Watson wrote:
> Actually, we could tie it in with a Saw movie (as long as that's not
> offensive - not ment to be), only I am told some of the
> mechanisms'o'death are rather well engineered.

Have we got a conclusion yet on when the meeting will be?

If we are going for Thursday then it should really be called (and
details given to those likely to be dismembered) today (and earlier than
the time of the meeting).

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Disclaimer: Opinions cited by me are not necessarily my opinions.
Facts cited by me are not necessarily facts.