[57north-ctte] Fwd: Updating 57north member lists

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 09:11:32 UTC 2014

Dear 57north member

As a followup to my previous email, the board will be meet at 1830 on
Friday the 26th of September 2014, at the space to enact dismemberment
procedure. On the agenda with be any petitions to the board from members
facing dismemberment, followed by the actual dismemberment of members. If
you like to submit your petition but cannot make the meeting, please email
me or any of the other directors.

It's a sad truth, but life tends to get in the way of hacking; that said a
little distraction amongst a huddle of geeks
<http://bodaegl.ormiret.com/foo/57N-people.gif> is generally a good thing.
It's worth mentioning that the space runs an 'busy hacker' amnesty for
members that are away from the space for an extended period. This means
that returning members only need to additionally pay for one month prior
their returning month to retain membership benefits.

Lastly, please consider taking the 57north community survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SmzhLikWnfl5UugIxAjoPaDhS3Eu3XCn5I2oViILoNg/viewform?usp=send_form>
if you haven't already - we truly value your feedback.

Kind regards,

Ed (aka Nordin)
Director and treasurer,
45North.co