[57north-ctte] Fwd: RE: May Festival

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Feb 10 19:39:08 UTC 2015

Yeah, this is probably something we should do to try and offset the
costs of an accountant.

We could maybe offer 2/3 kits, have them bagged in case someone wants to
take them home? We could capitalise on father/son time in the kitchen!

There's a book in this week's humble weekly bundle that might be
interesting to ape some stuff from: https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Specifically, it's
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snip-Burn-Solder-Shred-Seriously/dp/1593272596
this one - the reviews are pretty great. Build your own electric guitar
and dirt cheap amp and things like that...

:)

hx