[57north-ctte] Survey results release - clarifiaction

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 12:06:09 UTC 2015

Hi all

Re my tasking of the release of the member survey results at the last
director meeting, the minuted action point was:

f) Survey feedback - Ed to post digest of results to membership.

I recall we discussed that we will not release any written comments on
anonymity grounds i.e. the response group was small enough that people
might id members from their opinions.  Just wanted to confirm this, as
this detail was not minuted.

Please send along any comments on this by tomorrow noon.

Kind regards,
Ed