[57north-ctte] Website changes

Dave Hibberd d at vehibberd.com
Tue Jan 27 23:14:03 UTC 2015

Thanks for the heads up Carl - it's valuable at least someone's more
than half way switched on!

Following up this and tonight's discussion:

At the upcoming director's meeting, we need to consider ownership of
public facing services (website/twitter/facebook/g+/flickr{?}/email):

- Who is going to be responsible for management and update of these
  services.
- There's talk of website updates: How do we best develop a website to
  represent the hackerspace, and what design & review process controls
  will we have in place?
- Who is going to be responsible for management of the systems the
  website and friends live on (gairy)?
- Are we going to define a code of conduct / signed system for anyone
  with root/admin/etc access on these machines to be sure they can be
  trusted to make changes assigned. Well, that and revokation procedure
- Do I like policy and policy setting too much?

Inline updates and comments appreciated.

Danke!

hx