[57north-ctte] AGM

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri Mar 20 10:38:26 GMT 2015

We're supposed to have an AGM in April.

The announcement needs to go out a bit over 2 weeks before the actual
meeting (14 clear days) - I make it that an announcement now would
have to be for the 5th or later and meeting on 30th would have to be
announced on or before 14th. Any preferences for when we have it?

Normal business for an AGM is
 - Report on what's happened since the last AGM from chair.
 - Treasurer goes through accounts and they get adopted.
 - Election of directors.

For the Election of directors: I'd suggest that we open nominations
with the AGM announcement. Then if we only have 5 volunteers come the
AGM they get to be directors, if there are more than that we kick off
an election in opavote.

Anybody got anything else they want to put on the agenda?

Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Eat well, keep fit, and die anyway.