[57north-ctte] Fwd: Funding Concept: "3Dprinting You" enrolment programme

Edward Watson mail at edwardwatson.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 15:06:02 GMT 2015

Sorry I should have added that this is for 10 kits/people and does not
include useful spares or larger tool upgrades. We might also consider
adding some equipment and/or materials to the costings to help us host the
builds (e.g. more storage) or perhaps to produce some marketing materials
to get the word out.

Cheers,
Ed