[57north-ctte] AGM announcement

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Thu Apr 7 00:50:20 BST 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016, at 00:27, Robert McWilliam wrote:
>Please check it for
> errors and shout before it goes out if you spot any...
<snip>
> [0] https://57north.co/elections/2014/

There, I've spotted one: that should be .org.uk

That being wrong has led me to noticing that https://57north.co is still
up with an expired cert - I'll see if I can figure out how to switch it
to letsencrypt without it having a real webroot (maybe they'll accept
the one it redirects to, or I can switch off the redirect long enough to
auth it...) sometime. Unless someone else gets to that first...

Robert McWilliam      rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.